Translate

piątek, 3 stycznia 2014

2013 in photos






first photoshoot in 2013
                                       


Maja Sablewska meeteing 



                                                         White Saturday - session with Basia Owczarek 
                                                                          


My Dress Code's first birthday !!!!!













my best trip ever ! 3 days in London ..... something unusual ;)


photo session with my best photographer ever - Martyna Urbańska 



another session-profession ;)




the new chapter in my life called by me - "Do it your own way"







beautiful summer with best people on this planet ever, new stories, new feelings, new friendships



fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ Robert Kupisz

fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ blogger Mary-Kate Fashion

fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ Dawid Woliński 

fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ Agnieszka Popielewicz

fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ Robert Kupisz fashion show

fashion shows in Silesia City Center/ Dawid Woliński fashion show




fashion shows in Plejada Sosnowiec / model Ania Piszczałka




with this outfit I won a competition and now I'm a styllist of my favourite second-hand



me while I was making an outfit for my second-hand



                          In a few words: it was a good year !!!!


             FACEBOOK             INSTAGRAM

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

komentarze obraźliwe będą usuwane !!